Course mail series 2 is delivered in four easy-to-read emails. After signing up you'll receive a course mail every week over four weeks. Once you receive the emails you can read the information when and where it suits you.
The aim of this series is to provide a summary of what a sustainable building
looks like, not only in terms of physical features but also processes and impact of stakeholders. The building lifecycle provides the structure for the series.
The four key sustainability topics covered in this series are:
- Is concept stage the right time to kick off sustainability?
- What are the sustainable considerations at design stage?
- What are the features of sustainable construction?
- What role does sustainability play in operation and revival of buildings?
Each course mail will come with a short knowledge test. By completing the knowledge tests after each module (4 in total) you will be awarded 1 CPD hour. Certificates will be issued after successful completion of the tests.
If you wish to sign up to the first series, click here
– You should receive a welcome email within a few hours of signing up, if this does not come through, please check your junk or clutter folder. If you still cannot find your course mail you may need to make safe (whitelist) the address that sends the course mail. Details of how to do this can be found here
Sign up below and start receiving UKGBC course mail series 2 - What is a sustainable building?
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* indicates required